All Clearance items are not entitled to Free Shipping. To enjoy free shipping, add a Non-Clearance item to your cart and reach the minimum amount of USD 40.00! Please note that NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES on Clearance items. All sales are final.
Earth Sisters Organic Skin Oil is an Australian Certified Organic (ACO) skin oil infused with the power of nature to deliver various benefits for the skin. It functions as a defense against bacterial growth, infection and inflammation, soothing skin problems such as Eczema, Psoriasis, and Erythema. It also reduces signs of scars and stretch marks by increasing skin elasticity.
Earth Sisters Organic Skin Oil contains certified Organic Rosehip Oil, Carrot Extract, and Frankincense Essential Oil which boost healing and regeneration of skin cells from harsh environmental conditions such as sun damage and fighting the signs of ageing. Suitable for all skin types, for baby from 6 weeks (diluted), before and after pregnancy and all trimesters.
Earth Sisters Organic Skin Oil does not contain any preservatives, parabens, Formaldehyde, mineral oil, palm oil and GMOs. 74.9% certified ingredients are sourced from the finest organic farmers.
Australian Certified Organic (ACO) is the largest organic certifying organizations in Australia. Its stringent standards on ingredients have made it one of the strictest organic certifying organizations in the world. Skincare products that are ACO-certified must contain at least 70%-95% approved organic ingredients, while the remaining 5%-25% must be derived from wild or natural plants, toxin-free preservatives or additives. Apart from certifying organic products from Australia, ACO also conducts organic certification for products from Europe, Japan, U.S., Canada, Switzerland and U.K.
How to use:
For use on face and body. Suitable for the entire family. Apply once to twice daily for moisturising, two to three times daily for damaged or aging areas.